During the month of September we have been learning all about China. China has a very different culture to ours. We learned a lot of geographical and historical facts.Here are some facts we have learned about China:
- Beijing is the capital of China.
- China is the home of the giant panda, a beautiful animal now facing extinction. To help save this creature the Chinese have made bamboo corridors to connect panda habitats.
- China is a communist country.
- The population of China is 1.3 billion.
- Mount Everest is partly in both China and Nepal.
In art we made terracotta warriors. They turned out really well. Check out these photos.